Understand the Market
Our corporate education sessions, which range from half a day to a week or more, provide enterprises an in-depth understanding of a wide of subjects, including:
- Vendor offerings – What is actually included in various technology platforms?
- Pricing – What can we expect to pay for various WCM, CXM, or DAM products?
- Post-purchase support – How do we craft an implementation strategy?
- Understanding technology – What are the fundamentals of content management, customer experience management, and digital asset management?
- Technology selection – How should we go about choosing a technology platform? When is it time to migrate from our current technology?
- Resource intensity – How do we calculate long-term TCO and ROI?
- Cutting through industry jargon – Are particular vendors claims true? Should we take certain industry trends seriously?
These are but a few common questions that we address in our educational seminars, which can be customized for an individual CxO or an entire group or department.
30 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
Phone: (617) 943-5611