Understand the Market
Our corporate education sessions, which range from half a day to a week or more, provide enterprises an in-depth understanding of a wide of subjects, including:
- Vendor offerings – What is actually included in various technology platforms?
- Pricing – What can we expect to pay for various WCM, CXM, or DAM products?
- Post-purchase support – How do we craft an implementation strategy?
- Understanding technology – What are the fundamentals of content management, customer experience management, and digital asset management?
- Technology selection – How should we go about choosing a technology platform? When is it time to migrate from our current technology?
- Resource intensity – How do we calculate long-term TCO and ROI?
- Cutting through industry jargon – Are particular vendors claims true? Should we take certain industry trends seriously?
These are but a few common questions that we address in our educational seminars, which can be customized for an individual CxO or an entire group or department.